Online re-enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year for current MBS students will be held January 7-11, 2019.
RE-ENROLLMENT FOR CURRENT STUDENTS - PK - 7TH GRADE
- Re-enrollment for the 2019-20 school year will be held January 7-11, 2019
- The 2019-20 Enrollment/Re-enrollment Form and the State of LA Health Form will be available in PlusPortals (www.PlusPortals.com/mbsbr) under “Forms” beginning Jan. 7th at 9:00 am. Please review the student’s information and update if necessary. Remember to hit SUBMIT.
- Within the form are instructions for Smart Tuition Re-enrollment for families returning to MBS. The forms are also listed below. Please follow the instruction sheet
- At that time parents/guardians will log into Smart Tuition to - Setup a tuition payment plan for 2019-20
- Pay the $350 Re-enrollment Fee
- Pay the $50 Smart Tuition Fee
- Remember that there is no tuition in January due to Re-enrollment fees
- Please be reminded that currently enrolled PK students are re-applying for Kindergarten admissions. They are not automtically guaranteed placement in Kindergarten.
SMART TUITION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have any questions or issues during the Re-enrollment process please email Kristy Reine at email@example.com.
NEW STUDENT ACCEPTANCE AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS
New Student Applications were due by December 18, 2018. The Admissions Committee is currently reviewing applications and Acceptance letters will be mailed by Mardi Gras. For those accepted, more information on how to complete the Enrollment process (PlusPortals Enrollment and Smart Tuition Enrollment) will be provided at that time.
New Student Application Information
New Student Application (PK-4 - 8th Grade)
Click here to apply for the 2019-2020 school year.
Contact Vonnie Chiasson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
New Student Application Process (To apply as a new student to MBS)
- Click the link above
- Create an account
- Apply online
- Pay application fee online
New Student Admission Process
- New students will receive an "Offer of Acceptance" letter
- To accept the offer, log back into admissions
- If all documents have not been uploaded, please upload remaining documents
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Baptismal Certificate
- Report Cards (if applicable)
- Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Educational Evaluations (if applicable)
- Registration Fee is due at this time